Crew member / moderator
We are looking for new Crew Members, if you think that you are ready and qualified enough to take this responsibility, then you just need to send us an application, These applications will have a privacy and will not be shared outside The Crims Crew.
- Age 18 or older
- Good experience and well-understanding of The Crims
- Good English knowledge (needed)
- Mature attitude and seriosity is a must!
- Dedication and interest for the future of The Crims
- Clean history in this game (wasn't banned before for any specific reason)
- Good knowledge of the rules
Your application should have answers for the following questions:
- What is your real name, age and your game nickname/ID?
- When did you start to play The Crims?
- Why do you want to join The Crims crew?
- What do you think you can add to this game?
- Which skills do you think that you have and can make you different from the other applicants?
- How much time do you usually spend online per day?
- Something more about yourself, both the player and the person.
- You don't have to answer these questions in any particular order, feel free to write as you please, as long as you will answer all questions
Your applications must be sent to [email protected]
Thanks in advance for your interest!
Do you want to help translate The Crims into your language? Or maybe help maintain a current translation? As a translator you will receive 150 credits per round! Right now we are looking for translators for the following langauges:
Send your applications to [email protected]
Experienced PHP/MySQL programmer
We are looking for experienced programmers from Sweden, Denmark or Norway who can spare a couple of hours every now and then to help develop The Crims. We offer exciting work in a challenging environment. You will have a lot of opportunities to shape The Crims into a better and more interesting game.
- Age 18 or older
- Swedish, Danish or Norwegian nationallity, applications from other nationalities will not be considered at this point
- Excellent PHP5 skills
- Full OOP understanding
- Extensive experience with MVC frameworks
- Great MySQL skills
- Understands that programming without a versioning system is a deadly sin
Send your application with examples of your work to [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you!