- Warren Buffet will be available after day 90.
- Gang robbery participation requirement has been lowered to 10%.
- You can change profession only once.
- Max respect for protection has been increased to 50 000.
- New badge: Largest respect change of the day.
- Respect intervals for raves are 0-100k, 100k-infinity again.
- When losing a fight club challenge you will lose stats.
- Total price when buying or selling drugs will be calculated on screen for VIP users.
- You can reset your skill points after day 50 for 20 credits.
- The amount of drugs won at the Dice Game will increase with your level.
- The drug price increase on boats has been lowered to max 25% to be better balanced with the new skill points.
- Nightclubs can only have the respect intervals 0 to 350000 and 350001 to infinity. Standard/admin nightclubs have no respect limits.
- Warren Buffet now requires 50% stamina.
- It always cost 1 ticket to enter your own rave, even if you don't take any drugs or meet anyone.
- The gang leader of the winning gang will receive a special medal. Feature suggested by eagleking52.
- The max bet at the casino has been reduced by 30%.
- A new fight club competition type is available: 1 vs 1 Round Challenge. The player who win the most stats during the round in single assaults will win credits. Feature suggested by MoDyRuLeZ.
- Gang assaults give 1% stats.
- Single assaults are no longer limited.
- Trusted gang membership is a new feature this round. Gang leaders can set a gang member to be trusted which means he can leave and enter the gang as he please. Feature suggested by SepedaOntel.
- Anonymous raves are activated again.
- Single robberies above "Maffia Boss" have been adjusted to be more profitable.
- Extra tickets for VIP Package 2 will be given at new day instead of being spread out over the day.
- User resets can only be done after day 20. The number of resets have been decreased to two per round.
- A new skill system has been introduced. For every level you complete you receive skill points that you can convert into a skill of your choice.
- Bounty hunting is back!
- The robbery section has been redesigned to be much faster.
- Max bet at the casino increase for every level you complete.
- Weapons and armours bought for credits won't be deleted when you reset your account.
- Credit price for Mean Machine has been lowered to 10 credits.
- Nomex Plated Armor can be bought for 10 credits.
- Stats gained at single assaults will no longer be affected by the number of attacks between two accounts.
- Gang assaults give stats and gang points.
- The building production benefit has been redesigned. Buy one benefit and it will give you extra production for all buildings!
- The round is 154 days.
- Respect from money has been restored to 1 respect per $10000.
- Points from GA have been increased to be more useful for gangs.
- Drug prices will automatically adjust based on increases or decreases in production.
- Drug prices can now have up to two decimals. This applies both to drug dealer and nightclub drug prices.
- You will receive hookers from tasks even if you don't have enough whore houses.
- The Casino has got a new game - Dice Game! You can win everything from tickets to drugs.
- A new VIP package that gives 15 extra tickets per day.
- Medals will be given for rank 2 and 3 as well in every country.
- You can only single assault a player once per TC day. Stats gains from single assaults has been adjusted to 5-8% of the victim's stats.
- Gang assaults doesn't give stats anymore, only gang points.
- Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options. You can assault players directly from within the nightclubs.
- Money gives half the respect compared to previous rounds, $20000 will give 1 respect. Money invested in buildings, businesses, hookers or donations to your gang will give 1 respect for every $10000.
- Daily maintenance costs for businesses has been removed.
- Daily maintenance costs for buildings has been set to 1% of the buy price.
- Special gang upgrades has been introduced - check 'em out! This is an evolution of the original system suggested by Kowcyk.
- Training has been enabled for level 3 and above. You can train 2 times per day and the max length of training is 3 hours after level 10.
- Players starting late will receive a bonus of 50% of the tickets given until the day they register. Example, a user registering at day 50 will receive 150 + (50-1) * 12 * 0.5 = 444 tickets.
- Fort Knox is available as a virtual gang.
- The special robberies you find at the nightclubs will last for 5 minutes.
- Created more filtering options for the user stats lists.
5 special Fight Clubs have been created in the Nightlife section. To enter these clubs at least 50% of your respect must come from stats. Feature suggested by JoKeR
- You can own max 2 nightclubs/raves.
- There is no limit to how many times you can change profession. After your first two changes you can't pay with cash anymore and the credit price will increase.
- Sherlock's Office has been moved and redesigned to be more useful and less complicated. Instead of having to buy spy kits you only have to click the spy button once to get the desired report.
- There are no changes this round compared to the previous.
- Gains from gang assaults has been lowered to 0.5-2%
- The max number of required gang members to do any gang robbery is now 12. The difficulties have been adjusted to match the requirements from previous rounds.
- Gang points has been redesigned to give more points to the individual players and less to the gang itself. You can read all about this change in the Gangs section in the Game Guide.
- You can own max 5 nightclubs, each nightclub can only sell one drug at a time. All drugs are prices as at the drug dealer.
- Items are back! You will randomly find them when you are doing single robberies, however they are quite hard to find these days!
- The gang points for event gang robs has been increased.
- Casino Royale is now the highest robbery for virtual gangs.
- Training gains has been increased. You will get the same stats for the same length of training.
- The fightclub has been completely redesigned.
- The single and gang assault gains have been adjusted to depend on the difference between the attacker's and the victim's stats, for gang assaults it is the total stats of the attacking gang vs the total stats of the victim gang. More information is available in the game guide
- The 1000 respect bonus for hitman when doing a kill has been removed.
- The gang center can be accessed when at the emergency.
- New players will receive 5 free jail breakouts and 5 free private care sessions at the emergency.
- Autostart of gang robberies is activated again.
- A new feature this round is random people that you can meet in the nightclubs and then rob. Follow the instructions on screen and reap the benefits!
- Boats can pay up to 40% more for low priced drugs.
- The professions have been redesigned to be more distinct. Check out the game guide for full details.
- Prices for changing professions have been adjusted.
- After changing profession you will stay on the same level as with the previous profession.
- Flags are displayed on nightclub visitors.
- Respect limits can only be set within specific limits.
- You can own max one nightclub or rave party.
- A modified version of Fight Club is back. You can't win stats or kills, only work on your winning streak. You won't die or go to jail in these fights. You can win badges when reaching different winning streak levels. (submitted by Cdv2)
- The top killer rewards have been increased, 2000 credits for the top 1 killer!
- Medals will be given to top killer 4 and 5 as well.
- Gang ranks are now based on gang points again instead of respect.
- The stats prices at the hospital has been changed back to pre multi prices.
- In order to change profession you must comply with the limitation of that profession. For example if you are a businessman and have 4000 buildings and want to switch to pimp you will have to sell off buildings until you have the max number of buildings for that profession.
- The stats gains from single assaults will decline when you attack the same user over and over again. For hitman this decline will go 50% slower.
- Red relations will last for 10 seconds only, so be quick to attack your victims!
- We have adjusted how max drug factories and max whore buildings are calculated. These numbers are now linked to your level as well.
- Multis are NOT allowed. All multis will be deleted before the round starts.
- Nightclubs and raves will be anonymous so you will not be able to see what exact club you enter. This change is to promote a one account playing style and make it harder to do stats transfers.
- You will get 1 ticket per 5 minutes and you can accumulate max 200 tickets. You can enter raves for free but it will cost you 1 ticket if you take drugs or meet someone.
- You will be kicked from any rave after 1 minute so be quick to take your drugs :)
- When you sell drugs to the dealer they will not appear at once.
- Earnings on top single robberies has been lowered.
- Cover is off on all gang robberies.
- Weapon prices are back to what we had before the multi rounds.
- You can change character once.
- The game length will be 184 TC days.
- Cover is enabled only up to the Al Capone gang robbery.
- The payout for the single robbery "Motorcycle Gang" has been lowered by 20% and "Chuck Norris" and "Santa" has been lowered by 45%.
- You can only do 30 transactions per day at the drug dealer, multis can do 10.
- Your stats will show on your profile page after the round has ended to make it easier for you if you forgot to note them yourself :)
- Multis can not join Fight Chat.
- Banned accounts will not receive drug or hooker production while banned.
- Training has been disabled for rabbits.
- You can only accept a GA if you are inside the gang when it is set.
- Gang points are calculated based on the total respect of the gang members.
- Gangs will be dissolved if they are killed during a GA.
- The Nomex armor has been increased in price to $10,000,000 and gives 2000 tolerance.
- Hooker payouts have been decreased by 30%.
- Multis are allowed for this round only! After this round has ended all found multis will be deleted and totally removed from the game.
- Game length is 184 days.
- You can login to 10 different hosts (www1.thecrims.com - www10.thecrims.com) with 10 different accounts at the same time.
- Recruitment rewards has been removed.
- Rabbit mode is back! Rabbit mode is used for multis and allow you to share your rabbit account with other players. Read all about it in the game.
- Top 1 will win $500 USD! Top 2 will get 6000 credits and top 3 will get 3000 credits.
- Trusted accounts are back!
- Special rules apply to this round, make sure you read them!
- Items will not be included in fight challenges.
- Items will not be available this round.
- Max gang members is 80 this round.
- Max production from factories is given at 5000 intelligence.
- Stats prices in hospital has been adjusted to old values as well as max quantity that you can buy is 99 again.
- Drug sales are instantly added to the drug dealer.
- Tickets have been changed back to the "classic" system where you get 12 tickets every new TC day. You can accumulate an unlimited number of tickets.
- It costs 1 ticket to enter a nightclub and 0 tickets to take drugs.
- You can change character of your main account twice but only once for your multis.
- Hooker earnings have been increased by 20% and pimps get a 5% extra bonus.
- Cover is available on all gang robberies except Fort Knox. When cover is used you will only receive 20% of the money.
- Rabbits can only do 10 transactions at the drug dealer per day.
- All existing accounts will receive 10 free credits that can be used during this round!
- Stamina cost for collecting, buying and selling hookers and weapons has been removed. We have also removed the stamina cost for bank actions and surgery.
- Mean Machine weapon and Nomex armor can no longer be bought with credits.
- Prison time when failing a single robberies has been adjusted and will increase with higher level. Maximum time in prison can only be achieved at the highest level.
- Gang points from Gang Assaults has been adjusted and redesigned. Previously Gang Points where based on the winning gang's stats, now we base it on the losing gang's stats instead. This will result in about 50% less gang points if you compare and assault in Round 68 to one in Round 69. We hope this will improve the balance between Gang Points from Gang Assaults and Gang Robberies.
- Two new event single robbery events: Chuck Norris (200 000 difficulty), Santa Claus (150 000 difficulty).
- Captchas won't come as often as in previous rounds.
- We have created a new type of bonus products or enhancements that we simply call "items" since they can basically be anything. You can receive these items when completing a single robbery or a level. You can see what items you own on the Equipment page and activate them from there. You can't sell or transfer items to another player, they are for you only :)
- The penalty for losing a gang robbery has been decreased from 10-30% to 4-8%
- Protected gangs can no longer be created by normal players. We are preparing for a new feature that we call Helpers. Helpers are players with a mission to help new players to learn the game and get started.
- New event: Peace Day! This event lasts for one TC day. During this time red relations are disabled, which means you can only do assaults from fight club challenges. All robberies will also give 30% more stats than normally! Take the opportunity to bond with your gang and rob as much as you can!
- Only protected accounts are visible in nightclubs for protected users.
- Robbery power is shown in the gang member list.
- Fixed bug: some stats positions in the historic stats tables has been wrongly logged. The bug has been fixed but the previous stats positions are lost. Correct numbers will be logged from round 68.
- The limit when selling drugs to the drug dealer has been removed.
- Some of the basic profession traits have been removed.
- Players that are mentioned in the newspaper will received special badges for their achievements!
- Max gang members has lowered to 25.
- You can train 2 times per day the first 10 days, counting from the day you first login. After that the training times will be restored to normal.
- We have taken the first steps to make the design more mobile friendly. This is a work in progress and will not be totally completed this round. We are aiming to have a final version in round 68 which will involve more design improvements.
- Quests can now be paused and resumed whenever you want.
- The amount of stamina you get from taking a drug is now displayed in the nightclubs. This is an approximate value and can differ with +-1%.
- Training time now counts from when the training starts and not from when the training is completed. This means if you start training one minute before a new day starts then that training session will be counted on that day and not on the day when it is completed.
- Single robberies have been divided into 5 stamina categories: 5%, 10%, 15%, 25% and 50%.
- You can own max 2 nightclubs.
- Stats gains from gang assault have been lowered to 4-6%.
- Stats gains from single assault have been lowered to 5-8% and 2-3% if you kill the victim.
- Stamina cost of selling and buying buildings has been removed.
- A new casino event has been added that can raise the max bet 100-300%!
- Prices for hospital and prison are back to 10 credits but new events will lower the prices on special days during the round.
- The professions and their levels have been extended with new bonuses. Check out the Game Guide and read all about it.
- Hooker earnings has been increased. Miss Blonde will give $900 000 at 3 000 000 charisma.
- In you profile settings you can enable a sound to be played when ever a new red relation is created.
- New badges have been added. Icons made by Lorc. Available on http://game-icons.net
- Both gang and single robberies have been updated with new difficulties. Gang robberies have been lowered with about 30% compared to last round. Cover has been removed on Casino Royale and Fort Knox. The rest of the gang robberies require 50% of the difficulty in order to see it in the list. You can see a complete list of the gang robberies in the game guide.
- Min respect for getting killed has been lowered from 500 to 200.
- Delay when selling drugs to dealer - this means if you sell drugs to the dealer the drugs won't be added to stock at once. The drugs will be added within 10 minutes to 2 hours after the sale.
- Friends icon will turn into red when red relation is created.
- Hookers and building payouts have been rebalanced to: Tolerance 3000000. Max Nr. of buildings 3200 (3500 with VIP). Charisma: 3000000. Max Earnings from Miss Blonde Per day: $600.000. See the game guide for complete lists.
- Visitor list in nightclubs updates automatically and the friends icon turns red when a new visitor enter.
- Gang assault messages now contain how much stats was lost or gained.
- Credit prices for prison, hospital and the spy kit to find out the drug dealer transactions have been reduced to 5 credits instead of 10.
- Auto update of gang robberies.
- Kills from accounts that are permanently banned will be automatically removed from accounts that have received then.
- We have modified how it is decided if you succeed in a robbery or not. Up until now you have had to have exactly the power needed or more to succeed in a robbery. In this round we instead use probability
meaning if you have 70% chance of success you will succeed 7 times out of 10 and so on.
- Two new events have been added that will give 50% discount on hospital and prison break outs.
- The design has been slightly updated and we have added a new notification icon for levels and quests. When you have fulfilled the criteria of a part of your quest or level the task icon will light up and indicate that you can go ahead and complete it. With this change we have also created a new separate page where you can see the progress of your levels and quests.
- We have added a notebook for VIP users where you can jot down what ever you want.
- Max earnings from all hookers have been dramatically lowered and now max earnings from Miss Blonde at 20kk is $1505137.
- Killing the same user over and over again will increase the risk of going to prison.
- The profession levels have been adjusted and balanced.
- A new "winning streak" counter has been added to fight club showing the number of fights you've had in a row without losing. The users with the highest winning streak numbers will be shown in a special section on the stats page as well. Note that your victim must have at least 75% of your stats for your win to be counted. Feature suggested by Grand, thanks!
- In your profile you can now see a special Recruitment page with all your recruited friends gathered. You can see their progress and what rewards you will receive when they reach the next level.
- Due to popular demand nightclubs have received a face lift.
- Every now and then gangs from the suburbs of Crim City will come to town and look for new prospects. These gangs do gang robberies only and to join them simply fill out a gang member application
and you will automatically be accepted when there is room. This feature is first and foremost a help for new players to get started and build stats and money.
- The Alley is back so far with the old quests only. During the beta new quests will be added.
- A protection mechanism has been added to aid new players. While under protection you can join gangs with other protected players and do gang robberies, you can't assault in these gang. Protection will be removed automatically when you reach 50000 respect or when your account is 16 TC days old.
- Fight chat kills don't count as kills anymore
- The auto logout option has been removed from the profile, during this round you will always be logged out when you are inactive (just as before round 60)
- The professions have been redesigned. Each profession now has it's own specific levels. Read all about the professions in the Guide.
- Avatar is no longer changed at the hospital, instead you change avatar in the Edit profile section.
- Gangs can recruit new members by enabling the new membership application option. Check out the gang settings for more information.
- The number of buildings you can own is now only determined by your tolerance. You will be able to own the exact same number of buildings as in previous rounds.
- New activation days for gang robberies: Drug factory day 5, Fuckingham Palace day 10, Gill Bates day 20, Casino Royale day 40 and Fort Knox day 60.
- Fight challenges are now removed when you exit the fight chat.
- Gang points will be given for all gang assaults. 80 stats are worth 1 gang point.
- Individual gang points from stats will not be displayed in the member list at the gang center, only points from actions will be displayed.
- Sell price for weapons will be 50% of buy price.
- A new menu will be displayed when you are logged in and click on an avatar for faster access to certain commands and to quickly send messages.
- Hooker payouts have been adjusted to better follow increases in charisma. See the user guide for payout levels.
- Required stamina for assaulting has been decreased to 50.
- Gangs will no longer receive static daily points instead a gang will receive 5% of the points made during a day as a bonus.
- Single robberies have been updated to better match the levels. Also, some of gang robberies from the past have been enabled again but with new difficulty levels.
- A couple of new events have been created, play and find out which :)
- New option to disable automatic logout due to inactivity. You can find it in your profile settings.
- Minor graphical updates
- Many minor bug fixes
- You can only be attacked by people with whom you have a red/temporary relation.
- We have continued to work on the formula for hookers and fixed some problems from last round. You can now expect to earn around $3 500 000 per day if your charisma is 7 000 000.
- The ticket system has been totally redesigned. In this new version you don't need a ticket to enter a nightclub, however you pay 1 ticket each time you visit a club and take drugs. You start the round with 150 tickets and max accumulated tickets are 70. This number will increase as you level up, please see the game guide for more details.
- All members are invited to gang robberies and assaults even though they joined the gang after the robbery or assault was set up.
- The recruitment reward system has been upgraded, drastically! For every level your recruited friends reach you will receive nice bonuses. See the complete list on the recruitment page.
- Required stamina for doing a gang robbery has been lowered to 25%.
- Weapons and armors have been redesigned. Weapons can now increase your strength by a given percentage. Weapons can also have two new traits: assault and robbery bonus. The assault bonus will give you extra strength in assaults and the robbery bonus extra strength in robberies.
- Returns from gang robberies have been lowered to balance the amount of money in the game.
- New system for gang rankings has been introduced. Gangs will gain points from: each successful gang robbery, gang persistence, and stats of members.
- You need 5 gang members for the gang to show in the stats.
- Gangs will not be dissolved when the leader is hospitalized. Gang members will not leave the gang when hospitalized.
- You can now buy professional care for a friend at the hospital to help them out.
- Training is available until level Don.
- Single assaults will give 7-9% stats gain, 5% if you kill the victim and gang assaults will give 7-9%.
- Requirements for the big gang robberies has been increased.
- Formula for hooker earnings has been redesigned and there is basically no limit to the earnings per day, however the incremental earnings per charisma will decline as your charisma increase.
- Only accounts with more than 50 000 respect are displayed in the stats
- Gangs can now have two co leaders
- You can change profession 3 times per round
- Game length changed to 152 days
- User stats are updated every 10 minutes and gang stats every 15 minutes
- Earnings from hookers have been reduced
- The likelihood of receiving bonus rewards from big single robberies has been increased. Pimps have slightly bigger chance to get hookers from Motorcycle gang.
- Fight Chat has been redesigned and renamed to Fight Club
- You can now select which hooker types to collect from by clicking on the row or checking the check box and then pressing the Collect button
- Transfer period for medals is now over. We will not transfer medals from now on.
- Some hookers that where deemed unnecessary have been removed.
- The chance of getting a hooker for the Motorcycle Gang robbery has been lowered as well as the chance of getting drugs and a factory from the Russian Drug King robbery
- The event robberies (such as Drug King, Carnival, Warren Buffet etc) have been adjusted to be more useful
- The number of whore houses you can own depend on your intelligence and tolerance again. Nightclubs are still limited to 3.
- You can now buy more than one spy kit at a time
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 4 000 000 charisma
- More logs have been added under Profile -> Logs
- Number of tickets rebalanced. 1 ticket per min for all characters except hitman who will receive 2. You can max have 100 accumulated tickets.
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 1 000 000 charisma
- Previous boats are listed in the harbor so you can see if you missed anything
- Time in hospital and prison has been lowered
- Max gang members has been reduced to 50
- The possibility of changing username has been limited to one time per round
- Gains and losses from single and gang assaults have been lowered
- The number of nightclubs you can own has been limited to 3
- We have closed several parts of the game that is not working the way it was intended. These parts are: The Den, Bounty Hunting, Sabotage, and Whorehouses (at nightlife)
- You can now buy up to 999 units of each drug at the Hospital
- Character type change with credits are now completed instantly
- Reduced training gains by 25%
- New requirements for longer training: 2 hours - Level Mafioso required and 10k of any stat, 3 hours - Level Consigliere and 20k of any stat, 6 hours - Level Boss required and 50k of any stat
- Investments will be closed for the round after day 150. Return on investment has been lowered to 3%
- Fight club challenges are automatically deleted if the challenger's strength and tolerance rise by 5% or more
- Whorehouses have been disabled in nightlife section. Nightclubs and raves will remain the same.
- Hookers are now aggregated on the same page. You can also buy and sell more than one hooker at a time.