- We have modified how it is decided if you succeed in a robbery or not. Up until now you have had to have exactly the power needed or more to succeed in a robbery. In this round we instead use probability
meaning if you have 70% chance of success you will succeed 7 times out of 10 and so on.
- Two new events have been added that will give 50% discount on hospital and prison break outs.
- The design has been slightly updated and we have added a new notification icon for levels and quests. When you have fulfilled the criteria of a part of your quest or level the task icon will light up and indicate that you can go ahead and complete it. With this change we have also created a new separate page where you can see the progress of your levels and quests.
- We have added a notebook for VIP users where you can jot down what ever you want.
- Max earnings from all hookers have been dramatically lowered and now max earnings from Miss Blonde at 20kk is $1505137.
- Killing the same user over and over again will increase the risk of going to prison.
- The profession levels have been adjusted and balanced.
- A new "winning streak" counter has been added to fight club showing the number of fights you've had in a row without losing. The users with the highest winning streak numbers will be shown in a special section on the stats page as well. Note that your victim must have at least 75% of your stats for your win to be counted. Feature suggested by Grand, thanks!
- In your profile you can now see a special Recruitment page with all your recruited friends gathered. You can see their progress and what rewards you will receive when they reach the next level.
- Every now and then gangs from the suburbs of Crim City will come to town and look for new prospects. These gangs do gang robberies only and to join them simply fill out a gang member application
and you will automatically be accepted when there is room. This feature is first and foremost a help for new players to get started and build stats and money.
- The Alley is back so far with the old quests only. During the beta new quests will be added.
- A protection mechanism has been added to aid new players. While under protection you can join gangs with other protected players and do gang robberies, you can't assault in these gang. Protection will be removed automatically when you reach 5000 respect or when your account is 16 TC days old.
- Fight chat kills don't count as kills anymore
- The auto logout option has been removed from the profile, during this round you will always be logged out when you are inactive (just as before round 60)
- The professions have been redesigned. Each profession now has it's own specific levels. Read all about the professions in the Guide.
- Avatar is no longer changed at the hospital, instead you change avatar in the Edit profile section.
- Gangs can recruit new members by enabling the new membership application option. Check out the gang settings for more information.
- The number of buildings you can own is now only determined by your tolerance. You will be able to own the exact same number of buildings as in previous rounds.
- New activation days for gang robberies: Drug factory day 5, Fuckingham Palace day 10, Gill Bates day 20, Casino Royale day 40 and Fort Knox day 60.
- Fight challenges are now removed when you exit the fight chat.
- Gang points will be given for all gang assaults. 80 stats are worth 1 gang point.
- Individual gang points from stats will not be displayed in the member list at the gang center, only points from actions will be displayed.
- Sell price for weapons will be 50% of buy price.
- A new menu will be displayed when you are logged in and click on an avatar for faster access to certain commands and to quickly send messages.
- Hooker payouts have been adjusted to better follow increases in charisma. See the user guide for payout levels.
- Required stamina for assaulting has been decreased to 50.
- Gangs will no longer receive static daily points instead a gang will receive 5% of the points made during a day as a bonus.
- Single robberies have been updated to better match the levels. Also, some of gang robberies from the past have been enabled again but with new difficulty levels.
- A couple of new events have been created, play and find out which :)
- New option to disable automatic logout due to inactivity. You can find it in your profile settings.
- Minor graphical updates
- Many minor bug fixes
- You can only be attacked by people with whom you have a red/temporary relation.
- We have continued to work on the formula for hookers and fixed some problems from last round. You can now expect to earn around $3 500 000 per day if your charisma is 7 000 000.
- The ticket system has been totally redesigned. In this new version you don't need a ticket to enter a nightclub, however you pay 1 ticket each time you visit a club and take drugs. You start the round with 150 tickets and max accumulated tickets are 70. This number will increase as you level up, please see the game guide for more details.
- All members are invited to gang robberies and assaults even though they joined the gang after the robbery or assault was set up.
- The recruitment reward system has been upgraded, drastically! For every level your recruited friends reach you will receive nice bonuses. See the complete list on the recruitment page.
- Required stamina for doing a gang robbery has been lowered to 25%.
- Weapons and armors have been redesigned. Weapons can now increase your strength by a given percentage. Weapons can also have two new traits: assault and robbery bonus. The assault bonus will give you extra strength in assaults and the robbery bonus extra strength in robberies.
- Returns from gang robberies have been lowered to balance the amount of money in the game.
- New system for gang rankings has been introduced. Gangs will gain points from: each successful gang robbery, gang persistence, and stats of members.
- You need 5 gang members for the gang to show in the stats.
- Gangs will not be dissolved when the leader is hospitalized. Gang members will not leave the gang when hospitalized.
- You can now buy professional care for a friend at the hospital to help them out.
- Training is available until level Don.
- Single assaults will give 7-9% stats gain, 5% if you kill the victim and gang assaults will give 7-9%.
- Requirements for the big gang robberies has been increased.
- Formula for hooker earnings has been redesigned and there is basically no limit to the earnings per day, however the incremental earnings per charisma will decline as your charisma increase.
- Only accounts with more than 50 000 respect are displayed in the stats
- Gangs can now have two co leaders
- You can change profession 3 times per round
- Game length changed to 152 days
- User stats are updated every 10 minutes and gang stats every 15 minutes
- Earnings from hookers have been reduced
- The likelihood of receiving bonus rewards from big single robberies has been increased. Pimps have slightly bigger chance to get hookers from Motorcycle gang.
- Fight Chat has been redesigned and renamed to Fight Club
- You can now select which hooker types to collect from by clicking on the row or checking the check box and then pressing the Collect button
- Transfer period for medals is now over. We will not transfer medals from now on.
- Some hookers that where deemed unnecessary have been removed.
- The chance of getting a hooker for the Motorcycle Gang robbery has been lowered as well as the chance of getting drugs and a factory from the Russian Drug King robbery
- The event robberies (such as Drug King, Carnival, Warren Buffet etc) have been adjusted to be more useful
- The number of whore houses you can own depend on your intelligence and tolerance again. Nightclubs are still limited to 3.
- You can now buy more than one spy kit at a time
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 4 000 000 charisma
- More logs have been added under Profile -> Logs
- Number of tickets rebalanced. 1 ticket per min for all characters except hitman who will receive 2. You can max have 100 accumulated tickets.
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 1 000 000 charisma
- Previous boats are listed in the harbor so you can see if you missed anything
- Time in hospital and prison has been lowered
- Max gang members has been reduced to 50
- The possibility of changing username has been limited to one time per round
- Gains and losses from single and gang assaults have been lowered
- The number of nightclubs you can own has been limited to 3
- We have closed several parts of the game that is not working the way it was intended. These parts are: The Den, Bounty Hunting, Sabotage, and Whorehouses (at nightlife)
- You can now buy up to 999 units of each drug at the Hospital
- Character type change with credits are now completed instantly
- Reduced training gains by 25%
- New requirements for longer training: 2 hours - Level Mafioso required and 10k of any stat, 3 hours - Level Consigliere and 20k of any stat, 6 hours - Level Boss required and 50k of any stat
- Investments will be closed for the round after day 150. Return on investment has been lowered to 3%
- Fight club challenges are automatically deleted if the challenger's strength and tolerance rise by 5% or more
- Whorehouses have been disabled in nightlife section. Nightclubs and raves will remain the same.
- Hookers are now aggregated on the same page. You can also buy and sell more than one hooker at a time.