RulesThese rules apply to all parts of The Crims.
1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.
2. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account by any other means than through the trusted relations option. All multis must be created through the main account.
3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option. It is forbidden to use trusted relations that are not linked to your personal accounts.
4. You are not allowed to abuse or steal another player's account. This includes attempts to break into another player's account.
5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.
6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.
7. It is forbidden to spam or flood in any way. It is also forbidden to advertise anything.
8. It is forbidden to harass, post links or content that contains Nazi, pornographic, racist or any other material that offend groups of people or individuals. Religious and political statements are not allowed. Reports against this rule will be reviewed on a case by case basis and the Crew has the liberty to decide the punishment. Note: please don't report minor insults.
9. Payments not registered in our system will not be compensated. The Crims don't take responsibility for loss of money in such cases. These cases should be reported to the payment provider or operator.
10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. It is forbidden to buy credits from a seller not listed on the "credits" page.
11. It is forbidden to mislead the Crew or to impersonate a crew member.
12. Any action in violation with the user agreement and game license is forbidden.
13. Violating or attempting to violate any of these rules will result in a penalty decided by the Crew. Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually.
14. All criminal activities that violate local laws will be reported to police authorities.
15. These rules are subject to change at any time.
Make sure you also read the rules FAQ
Read The Crims Terms of Agreement